When I was a freshman, I tried many kinds of instant noodle flavours. At some point, I started arranging instant noodles in my own way.
Today I want to share with you a new recipe using instant noodles.
Let's take a look at how to make Carbonara Instant Noodles!
Instant noodles 1pack
Bacon 2 slices
Egg yolk 2
Olive oil 1tsp
Parmesan cheese 3tsp
Black pepper to taste
1. Cut bacon up into small pieces.
2. On a heated pan, add in olive oil and cook the bacon until crispy.
3. Start boiling instant noodles.
4. Mix parmesan cheese, egg yolks, and powder soup packet that came with the instant noodles.
5. Put boiled noodles and the carbonara sauce onto the pan with bacon bits and mix.
6. Using medium heat, keep mixing until the sauce gets thicker (Note: pay attention not to overcook egg)
7. Put the noodles onto a plate.
8. Sprinkle with black pepper.