This tomato instant ramen recipe is super simple but really jazzes up the flavors of regular instant noodles.
Let's take a look at how to make this!
Instant noodles (Soy sauce flavor) 1pack
Tomato juice 200ml
Olive oil 1tsp
Black pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese to taste
1. Grate garlic
2. Boil instant noodles as per the instruction guide on the noodle package
3. Prepare another pot of water. Using high heat, bring to a boil and add in tomato juice and grated garlic.
4. After boiling tomato juice and garlic, add in the powder soup (the one that came with the instant noodles) and turn the heat down to low.
5. Add in olive oil.
6. Put noodles in a bowl and pour your tomato soup over the noodles.
7. Garnish with pepper and parmesan. (Optional: You can also add in sliced tomatoes and parsley)