Today, I want to share with you how to make clam ramen using instant noodles.
It can be a good lunch option if you drank too much the night before.
Water 20 oz
Instant noodles 1pack
Clams 4 oz (5-7 clams)
Green onion 1 piece
Cabbage 3 leaves
1. Cut cabbage and chop up the green onions.
2. Boil water and put clams inside.
3. Wait until the clams open up.
4. Drain clams.
5. Boil instant noodles and cabbage together.
6. After cabbage and noodles are boiled, put in one third of the powder soup (that came with the instant noodles).
7. Put noodles, soup, clams, and green onions into a bowl.